This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Find your job in 4Ever Serve with the available positions daily updated. With an online job search, including job postings, and required qualification, you can find the career that you are looking for . Come to be the part of the team in 4Ever Serve. See the job list for more information.
– Analyze, Design, programming, testing and implementation for new and existing business application software
– Develop detailed program specifications including design, coding and/or reporting with project management/ end user to receive specifications and direction
– Male / Female, Thai nationality, Age not over 35 years
– Bachelor’s degree majoring in Computer or related fields.
– Have an experience in Cobol Programming, Mainframe, Unix, etc.
– Good spoken and written English is preferable
– Self-motivation, team-spirit with positive thinking, and enjoy for challenging work
– Good personality and service mind
AS400 System Programmer
This Software Engineer Analyst will be an integral part of the team and execute all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. Additionally this motivated Software Engineer Analyst will ensure tasks conform to specifications/align with standardized best practices and participate in the future development/support of the Fuel Inventory application.
– Reviews business requirements as well as the design of solutions for existing applications.
– Works with team to provide work estimates for projects.
– Creates and maintains functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
– Develops and codes applications to specification.
– Identifies and implements appropriate testing strategy.
– Executes all steps required to deploy/implement the application solution.
– Collaborates with project team members and QA on development, customer issues, and security requirements.
– Runs code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff.
– Provides 24/7 on-call rotational support of applications support to users including issue resolution. Accurately repairs and documents changes to applications as assigned.
– Monitors system and application performance and troubleshoot/ resolve escalated issues.
– 3+ years experience in IT systems design and development preferably in medium to large corporate environments required.
– 2+ years of experience with iSeries AS400, DB2/400 required.
– 2+ years experience using SQL, including the ability to create stored procedures required.
– Experience supporting web-based applications preferred.
– Ability to read/write RPG and iSeries CL code preferred.
– Strong Knowledge of FTP communications preferred
– Knowledge in application interfacing techniques with 3rd party software preferred.
– Knowledge of IFS and iSeries Navigator a plus.
– Experience in change management and QA a plus.
– Experience with MKS Implementer tool a plus
– Well-developed written and verbal communication skills in customer settings and with internal management.
– Experience creating functional specifications and designs.
– Knowledge of complex business principles and transportation management.
– Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving.
– Exposure to managing customer expectations.
– Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people.
– Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, or technical area or equivalent combination of education & experience is required.